To apply for The Rutgers Professional Golf Turf Management School's Two-Year Certificate Program, you must submit all of the items below. Only when ALL pieces of your application are received will it be reviewed by the Admissions Board.
Rutgers Professional Golf Turf Management School:
Two-Year Certificate Program
- A completed application form. You can fill out the online application or print and mail or fax us the print application.
- A $50 non-refundable application fee.
You can pay your application fee online by credit card (VISA, American Express, MasterCard or Discover) or you can mail in a money order or certified check (personal checks not accepted) made payable to Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey.
- A letter of intent describing your education/work experience and why you are applying to The Rutgers Professional Golf Turf Management School. This letter can be a few paragraphs or a few pages in length as long as it introduces you as a potential student.
- Two (2) letters of recommendation from your current or past supervisors describing your duties, responsibilities and potential for success in our program.
- An official copy of your high school and college (if applicable) transcript(s) or a copy of your GED certificate.
All letters should be directed to the Admissions Board. You can submit each item separately or as a complete package. Again, only when ALL pieces of an application are received will it be reviewed by the Admissions Board. Application items can be submitted by:
- Email: Send attachments to Program Coordinator Fran Koppell
- Fax: Send documents to (732) 932-8726
- Mail: Send your application package to:
The Rutgers Professional Golf Turf Management School
102 Ryders Lane
New Brunswick, NJ 08901-8519
If you have any questions or need more information about the application process, feel free to contact Program Coordinator Fran Koppell via email (email@example.com) or phone (848-932-7471).